Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Realization And Sorry

Ok, my bestie pointed out that my blog is fully of negative stuff. Sorry about that.

I think I keep my complaints on Twitter only because I really do have bad days here xD

I do find that I have nothing to say at moments but today we were talking about different things. And we were talking about how the stocks here in the US is going low because of the stocks from China. It's a bit weird that this is happening but I hope there will be some resolve in this soon.

If not, we will be heading for another recession and quite possible a war. Who knows with the things that's happening with the world right now.

I just hope that nothing bad happens in the world. Right now, let's just hope this week doesn't turn out worse than the last few days.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.