Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Feeling Better... And A Random Talk...

I don't know what to say anymore. I find people being stranger than ever.

But it's alright.

At least today, I am feeling better today.

Lately, I've been down the hills and just wasting my day away... doing nothing. Ugh, I hate it.

What am I suppose to do? I wish to reach out and touch the unknown and never to return.

Also, I think my dreams are making me feel sick now... not good at all.

I feel like I am being trapped in the hells of another world.

I know it makes no sense at all. But when you are the type of person who sees the world differently... you would about know what to do next.

Lately... I have been reading more because I need an escape of some sorts. Usually it's a game that would take me away but since my dad lives here now, I don't stay up late anymore. But I don't mind that.

I really... need to find something to do.

I really don't know how to manage my time during the day after I wake up.

Anyways, I just hope things would turn up better sooner or later. Ah, well.

I write this blog as a personal way to connecting to others but... that's just me.

Wonder who all even reads this xD

Well, that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.