Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Is There A Neutral Place?

Yea, that is actually a real question... is there a neutral place?

Seems like the government is trying to be strict to even their own citizens. It's kind of sad too. But I've been telling my mom that we need passports to travel anymore. Especially in the US.

I rather get one soon and plan out my travels to see the world before anything happens. Anyways, I hope all goes well for all of us.

I think I heard the stocks was bad again. Yea... they need to do something about that soon.

Anyways, on a good note for today... no bad mood has come upon me. So, that's good.

Tomorrow, I will fix my day a bit better than today... YES, I know I keep saying that. Seriously... If I don't write something down, I'll forget it. The same goes with food... I'll get something, promise I'll eat it... forget about it.

Yea... don't rely on me saying something unless I write it down!

Well, I am gonna go brush my teeth... almost wrote bed... wtf... my English is bad right now. Sorry. I'll brush my teeth, then go to bed, then read.

That's all for now.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.