Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Going To The Back Roads...

So, today, I went to Lexington with my mom. Her asthma seems to be okay but she did finally took some testing to prove to everybody it's not the dogs or cats that made her sick.

Anyways, on the way back, my dad decided that we were going to the back roads... and you know... that was fun!

But I ended up being really tired once home. I went to take a long nap... then wake up to eat and stuff.

Right now I'm a little late on watching a movie so I will go do that.

So... for now... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.