Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Story of My Internet Life...

I know about trolls a lot longer than I could remember. In fact... trolls existed before they were a thing and it's called bullies.

I don't know why the world is getting bigger and bigger with trolls but there's no stopping them because there's like no rules on what they say or do. Well, maybe to some.

So... here's my story of my internet life.

I was 16 going on to 17 when my grandfather passed away. I became emotionally distraught and just left the reality of the world around me... it was then, after my brother introduced me to the internet world around 2000. By 2001, I became accustomed to it... by the end of 2002, right after my grandfather passed away... It became my home.

It all started with WinMx. At the time, we didn't know it was illegal... heck, this was before they started passing laws about illegal downloads and stuff. But I didn't really use WinMx as a place to download... I used the chats. I was curious at the time. And just started chatting with people there.

Slowly, my world in the real world slowly disappeared and I became attracted to this world more. Online dating became a thing but I never met any of them. 2005, I started to learn that life is not always what ti seems. I tried to start back into reality.

But college hit me hard. After some financial problems, I dropped out. All the while, listening to my parents telling me that I should quit and stuff. Never did they support me finding a job.

It was then I slowly began to live online. At first, it wasn't all day... but by the time 2010 roll around, I wasn't online that much... but then... my aunt passed away. I was once again drifted back into the internet world. There... I was stuck for life.

Then in 2012, I met a guy who became my best friend after a failed relationship. I know, it's weird, but somehow, it worked out better than what it was. And somehow... I felt like this... this is gonna get better. And I'm sure it will. I hope to meet my best friend for real and just tell him thanks. Because I feel like... he was the one that change my life again.

But... I still feel depressed over things. But I think... the internet will always be my home but I learn to live in the real world too. So, I accept both worlds into my life.

So, one day, I will be in Indonesia or Japan, closer to my best friend and together we will fight the world. For becoming who we are already, we are strong and weak. But we can never give up on life. Not just yet.

So... I learn that trolls are just bullies of the real world and just don't like how you do things. So what? It's not going to stop me from dreaming.

Besides... I'm 29 going on 30... but age is just not a number anymore. It's a level in a battle game.

I will always fight for my dreams. No matter how hard they seem. No matter how weak I am. No matter what... I will get there. Even if it means finding a job online through the internet world.

Because... guys... you can actually live online.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.