Thursday, August 27, 2015

Some humans need to stop bugging me...

Ok, remember I told you about my ex of 6 years? Well, he keeps bugging me. He is still on but I told him brb like an hour ago because I was done talking... seriously... he doesn't know how to leave me alone.... so I think I will tell him to leave me alone.

The things he wants to talk about is something that I don't want to talk about. I mean, what kind of friend wants to talk about stuff in the past and other things that I hate talking about like... EVERYDAY? Nope. That's gotta stop.

So, I am in a bad mood because of that person. And I want to avoid everybody else until I sleep.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.