Thursday, August 13, 2015

Finding Answers... Mission Starts.

So I'm finding answers to everything today. And I think I know what I'm going for.

All the time I was doing an assessment (I will reveal after I get some type of results), my mom kept talking to me. After I told her that I kind of need to concentrate on this thing. Lucky I got it done but left one tiny detail about Steam. But this just proves that I cannot ever get an online job that requires to talk on phones a lot. Because then my mom would be like "Brandy, take a look at this!" Or "Brandy, did you know about this?" Seriously, mom... do you know how to be quiet when I say I am doing something?

So this brings the question of if I should move out or not. I mean... I don't want to leave my mom alone but I think I need to make plans of moving to a place where her and me can have separate places of privacy. I have a room but sadly, I cannot hook the internet into the room because of risk of cats. Yes... cats.

And I am getting tired of hearing all the complaints with nothing to be done. Seriously. Especially when you know damn well that your dad isn't gonna do anything about it. Stop saying "Your dad should know this and this." After you already know that he's not gonna do anything about. It's better to stop complaining and DO something about it. You are never going to get anywhere. And please stop saying you're going to die. We don't know that. EVER. -_-

So... I have nowhere to complain and I'm sure if my family reads this, there will be moments of a talk of my mom saying "Please tell me." And I do, mom. Everyday. You just don't listen. And you don't remember a lot. So what's the point of even telling you anything? All you going to do is complain more. I love you mom. But you need to stop trying for more credit cards and start learning to save in order to escape. I won't be helping because it's already hard enough for myself.

Anyways, enough of that complaint. Yea... a complain about a complain. Sorry about that guys.

What the title says is... I found out that I can price a certain item in order to ship an item. So... that's... interesting. I may not know if I am doing this thing that requires to sell items and stuff.

We'll see.

And so... we all have bad families. So... are you one of them?

Also, my mission is starting. Just sayin'.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.