Sunday, August 23, 2015

Home Finally! And Rest Day Soon Needed!

So, yesterday, I wasn't around to post another blog entry... I went to Richmond and looked around for a while. Didn't get home until midnight.

My legs are sore and my back aches. Literally, a long day/night for me yesterday.

Then today, I was up and out of bed at 8:30ish. I played some Unturned with my best friend. Then it was time to go home.

That too was tiring because I was carrying my dogs. Then unpacking stuff once home.

So... I think a rest day is coming soon for me. I might do it tomorrow after I play games with my bestie in the morning. If we play, that is. If not, I might be snoring xD

I want to say that next weekend, I might be going to an event at Richmond called Geek Fest. So much hype for that. It's like a con but it's FREE. Whoa... free! But still venders will have stuff that costs money so yes, I have money. And I purposefully saved my money for things like this.

So if I go on August 29, will let you all know!

Weekends, I will only post one blog entry so... since it's Sunday now... tomorrow, will try to update before 12 or after... and then again before I go to bed.

I am going to change my habits though and staying away from the computer as much as possible by reading, writing, and more.

Again, I will let you all know how that goes.

Alright, I don't know how long I can keep my eyes open... really want to wait to sleep at 10 but... I might not make it xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.