Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Day Better Than Before

My day was better than before. Maybe a moment here or there but it's good.

So, my dad finally announce that he will take me on Saturday!!!!!!

I wish I was in costume but I am alright with myself as a geek fan. I noticed that they are talking about books and comics and anime alike there... so that does excite me a whole lot!

Might not be there all day but still... FREE!!!!

And I might be taking pictures... well, might. Doubt it because my phone is going bad a whole lot. Sad that I have to keep it charge in order to do stuff with it.

So, who else has a fest or con or anything that they are going to? Oh... I don't know why I am asking but if people comment or tweet me, that would be awesome.

Alright, I'm gonna go now. Never did played that game xD

It's alright! I will read now!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.