Thursday, August 27, 2015

Almost Closer To Weekend

It's almost closer to the weekend.

And I will be around people of my kind... wait, what? xD

Anyways, I am not sure what I'll be doing today. I might be playing Aura Kingdom just to see what they brought something new.

There is a personal matter that I want to say here first hand... It's pointed to guys who think that I will be that person who give out handouts just because I am single. Um, no. I've been trying to change that part since my last breakup. I just felt like... I don't need to be hurt over and over again. Unless you promise me that you won't take advantage of me. I dealt with a guy who first thought of my visit to his home north of here is sex. No. I am not that type of person.

I never really want a relationship that the first thing that they want is sex when I want to see them. That's why I drifted away from that relationship because he just didn't want to drop the subject. Even now he keeps talking about "friend with benefits" deal. And I am like... no. Unless I trust a person enough, I will not even let them have my body.

I'm wiser and I'm smarter than that. And now this ex who had been my "boyfriend" for 6 years wanted me to stay home, wanted me to use my feet (no offense but ew), wanted me to not know his friends. Alright, you know... if you don't want me not know your friends, then why are you trying to keep me to yourself? So, after a fire that happened with him, I did drifted apart. He was telling me all the stuff he gotten from an insurance but he didn't really care how it made me feel.

In fact, I think he thinks it was making me feel good by talking about himself and blah blah blah. And when I did talk about myself, he didn't really like it. I told him after the breakup about how I didn't think he knew me... then he went off telling me all these things... and I was like... "Yea... you're telling me this now when you should've just told me before." Yea... he should've known about it before this incident happened.

Seriously guys... don't be selfish for a girl. Let her go too. I felt trapped because of his words. I'm glad that I never got to see him. Even though I had forgiven him, I really don't want to talk to him when he comes on.

He's a lot different than my best friend because he's boring and his jokes aren't funny.

My best friend is much more funnier than him.

So, my point is... just because I'm single and I am able to talk to you, doesn't mean I want you to take advantage of me.I'm a smart strong and wise woman.

This comes to my mind each time a guy talks to me, calling me baby, saying that they are horny and much more. I don't let it bother me but I don't like it either.

I am glad my best friend isn't like this. At least, when we talk, we just talk about many things and never talk about "sex". And I trust my best friend more than anybody else.

I might make a few guys hate me but I hope some guys are more understanding now. I'm sure my bestie will support this too.

I felt like I needed to talk about this at some point.

Anyways, thanks for reading and I am glad to have a best friend who is awesome to me.

Also... I really want to get my best friend something for both his birthday and for Christmas... I am doing this from the bottom of my heart.

For now... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.