Friday, August 7, 2015

Want to Escape My Emotions.

They are real. They are nothing a struggle. And I just want to escape my emotions.

I have been depressed again. This time, I am just tired of hearing about jobs, moving, leaving, vacationing, etc, etc.

Seriously... just stop.

I am already depressed because of those things and I do not really want to hear anymore of it.

It darkens my mind and makes me wanna be alone and live in the dark.

I write stuff because of that darkness. I wish there was a way to escape... but there is. With help... or with myself.

Taking a step at a time is hard enough because of how my family are.

I do not want to wait for anything to happen. I really don't want to have them keep on bringing me down.

Without a doubt... I want to change this dark fate of mine.

What to do... what to do...

To keep myself from reaching those swords and touching the sweet blades... xD Sorry... my mind is just dark... Too dark.

I won't touch those blades, don't worry. I'm just worry about something else besides those swords. I really wish my family understand me more than trying to keep a hold on me.

So... with that note in mind... Time to escape to dreamland... it's all I got right now.

Maybe, my bestie will cheer me up in the morning.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.