Saturday, August 8, 2015

I Got A New Dagger For My Collection!

No pictures tho. I might do a special video/blog about my swords and daggers and other random stuff I have.

I have always have an interest in daggers and swords... but I want a real bow and arrow.

Right now, I'm reading a book called Falling Kingdoms... and it's really good so far. I can't wait to read about the war in this book... because magic and swords are my favorite things in these type of books xD

Even though I am interested in swords and daggers and arrows... I love magic too. That's why I play as a magician in most MMORPG games. I might do a random podcast while playing those games for you guys... that way you all know what I play. Of course, they will have my Ankisal name xD

In fact... I might do random podcasts xD I mean... I get lazy with everything else and it's just an idea.

But I am glad to actually keep a watch on my blog and keep at it every single day...

I have many bad days... and the internet is like my way to escape the world for a bit.

I will continue reading this book and dream of the upcoming war...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.