Thursday, September 20, 2018

Weird Comments Left on Blogs

Sometimes I wondered about the type of comments I get on my blogs... like this one... should know that I was talking about Red Hot Chili Peppers but I think they gave me the lyrics to Miley Cyrus's song instead xD It's just so weird.

Anyway, I am not sure what to do tomorrow but I know I might be busy...

Just the main reason why I take Tuesdays and Fridays as break days is because I shower on those days...

Then I can catch up with free stuff online too... so that's awesome fun to do.

I do need to do a mission that is make up related... and another that is related to greeting cards... which I am going to do tomorrow too.

So... just have to take my time in doing things.

Right, here's the challenge on the other blog here: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/09/song-of-day-26-basket-case.html

The weekend is going to bring in a lot of rain so I might not be going to the festival unless my dad decides to go anyways... just have to wait and see.

For now... see you all tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.