Monday, September 3, 2018

Just Busy Busy But Moving On With The Day

Despite of anything, I was able to do more exercises xD

It takes a while so I just gotta keep going. I only started for the 30 days... today marks day 27 so just 4 more days before I start with more.

It's hard work but I learn to take time and keep at it for a long time.

I am also starting another challenge but for my instagram... I might post it here but on Fridays only xD

Meanwhile... every 7 days on my Instagram. So you all will get a post that will list 7 drawings xD

Alright, I hope that this will be good for me to do.

My weekend was a bit busy, surprisingly.

Saturday, my aunt had her yard sale here so I mostly sat with her and talked... she did okay with her yard sale but it started to rain so she just sold everything.

Sunday, my dad did worked but he came home at around 1ish. Glad he came home instead.

Here are the challenges for the other blog for those two days: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/09/song-of-day-7-medicina.html and https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/09/song-of-day-8-last-nite.html

Also, Sunday, I was late at posting the song of the day for the other blog due to watching the final episodes of Cheese in the Trap... also, going to Livingston Homecoming despite, it didn't have anything going on there.

Today, I am just going to do one survey per page... just wanted to spend time with my dad more.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

Favorite Song(s) of the Day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.