Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Things Are Getting A Bit Complicated Around Here

I found a new song that I really like xD But I'll share it tomorrow on the first post... if I don't forget.

Anyway, I am not sure what to do for tomorrow...

Right now, my dad is really late from work... doubt he'll be coming in anytime soon so yea.

Here's the challenge for today: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/09/song-of-day-25-kamikaze.html

I think I am doing okay with the surveys but on the next break day, I'll be looking for jobs online because I really need to find something soonish... especially if my dad does happen to retire anytime soon too.

Things are getting a bit complicated around here and it's not fun to deal with.

Ah, well...

I'll keep you all inform of anything new.

For now... see you all tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.