Monday, September 10, 2018

Getting Rid of CDs

Today is rest day from exercising according to the 30 day exercising program xD

Anyway, I have been cleaning up my room... I had to transfer my jewelry into another box xD Not fun when you have a less room.

I decided to look through some CDs since I didn't really wanted half of them. It was a good idea to do this. Because now I have more room to move things around easier and it's better this way.

Here's the two challenges over the weekend: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/09/song-of-day-14-r-u-mine.html and https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/09/song-of-day-15-all-small-things.html

I am going to do some surveys when I get a chance. I hope that things will be alright for me.

I am a bit worried about a friend... but too many things do happen in a life so it's understandable.

Alright, I shall get on with the day now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

Favorite Song(s) of the Day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.