Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Mastering The Step Ups

I'm getting better at step up onto chair exercise... but that's not gonna be the end of it. I'm gonna keep trying it until I can master it. xD

I needed to do exercising a long time ago... not sure what got me not to start years ago... but I think it's because I didn't had a friend who taught me that life has to go on.

I shall tell him next time to not end up like me and just keep going on with what he's doing. Have somebody to love, get married and don't listen to his family on his choice with life... well, listen to advice only.

Anyway, I am going to do surveys today... not sure what else to do besides the challenges which I am going to do later.

I have decided to do my best from now on... because I need to stay positive on things.

Alright, let's get on with the day!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

Favorite Song of the Day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.