Friday, September 7, 2018

Final Challenge of Favorite Song of The Day But It Will Continue...

I have done what I can do today. The exercise today is different and it requires more effort. I just have to do my best.

I am going to take a long break but I will be doing other things as well.

Anyway, I got the final favorite song of the day on here fixed. I will be adding it after I get done with this part...

However, I have decided to only listen to four songs a day from now except on weekends because I am not adding it into my journals anymore xD

There will be days, I won't be adding a favorite song of the day so be aware of this.

Tomorrow is the start of drawing day! YAY!!!

I am going to take pictures of it but I will not be adding it on here. The reason is because I think it's only Instagram worthy for something that's gonna be either funny or horrible xD

Be expecting them every 7 days xD

Alright, I shall add the final favorite song of the day challenge now... but since you all like it, I will add it only if the four songs I listen to are one of my favorite of all time.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

Favorite Song(S) of the Day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.