Thursday, September 13, 2018

Exercise Feels Like A Higher Level

Today's exercise was day 8, still on level one but it felt like a medium intensity. And I had a good time since learning modifications for the ones where I didn't feel like jumping or using the tips of my toes on the floor. These modifications can still give you the same amount of exercising... so don't go thinking that modifications are easy. They are not. They are just easy for the body to handle.

Anyway, I am getting close to the weekly photo of drawings... I am going to post them right after I do the challenge for tomorrow xD

I am going to do some surveys today since I am still not feeling too good from my period. I'll be glad when it's over.

I hope that I am able to watch more shows on Netflix since I got behind on a lot of it... and most of them are ending in two days... Yikes.

Oh, well.

I hope things will be alright for all of us.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: Not everyday is gonna have a favorite song of the day since I am only listening to 4 songs. Today, the four songs didn't bring me a favorite one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.