Friday, September 21, 2018

Fall Is Offically Here!

I think we are going to the Spoonbread festival tomorrow... but just don't know yet until tomorrow comes.

Anyway, I just thought that I should catch up with all the Disney movies and Marvel movies now... because there's just so many of the new ones coming out... I haven't even gotten to watching any of the older ones... in the past few years... so... my weekends will be both movies and anime.

Here's the challenge on the other blog: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/09/song-of-day-27-viva-la-vida.html

Just 3 more days of that one... and then I'm taking a short break to find the best place to watch horror theme movies on Netflix... Yay me... why did I sign up for this? Oh... for the spirit of Halloween, of course xD

I will be explaining that on the other blog in a few days... so keep an eye out for that.

Also, this will give me a chance to finally put up the list for Summer anime... but soon, Fall Anime is coming... and I already too excited for that season...

Alright, shall get on with YouTube and possibly going to bed early tonight.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: Since my bestie's birthday is this weekend... I want to wish him an early Happy Birthday on here. I will try to wish him the Happy Birthday at some point tomorrow... so keep an eye out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.