Thursday, September 6, 2018

Wishing Myself The Best of Luck

I am just resting for a bit because I have done the last 7 minute exercising for today... tomorrow starts a new challenge of exercising. Wishing myself the best of luck because things are just about to get harder but I'm glad to be doing this journey.

I'm still trying to decide whether or not to have a separate journal for quotes. Just have to wait until that day comes when I am going to do the challenge. I read a lot of quotes online so they might be a good idea to add them to a book to their own.

I'm not going to do that just yet since I am going to wait a bit until the challenge comes.

If I knew about the song challenge for myself, I would've add it to my poem and song journal. Ah, well. There are more challenges to come so I just have to wait and see.

Today, is survey day... and I have decided not to waste the day today... just surveys, then email... then more surveys.

I will get the favorite song of the day now... and then get on with the day.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

Favorite Song(s) of the Day:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.