Monday, September 24, 2018

Busy Monday But Needed To Be Done xD

I haven't even done my exercise yet but I had decided to look through some half sleeve and long sleeve shirts. Not fun when you had to try on almost half of them xD

I only got rid of one half sleeve and around 4 to 5 long sleeves... mostly ones that didn't fit me anymore. And one that did fit but was too short that my belly was freezing xDDD

Anyway, I still got lots of other stuff to do today... but first, exercising. Then I can get started with surveys... maybe... Because I gotten fix my shoes around and possibly try to get my boots out to get ready for fall and winter xD

Yay for fashion... not really. I just need to do things in order to get ready for the fall. I am going to try to put the boots to a place where I can easily get to them and wear all of the ones I have.

I don't like winter but I am prepare for it.

So... wish myself the best of luck...

Oh, before I forget here's the challenges on the other blog: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/09/song-of-day-28-no-tears-left-to-cry.html and https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/09/song-of-day-29-redbone.html

While tonight is the last night of the challenge, I am going to take a break to fix the other blog up... like putting a contact page and about page... and add at one of those side things to a link to my this blog xD And add the other blog to this blog xD

Then on October 1st... horror movie challenge is coming! It's part of the Halloween thing I like doing so... hope you all will enjoy it.

No favorite song of the day today because I don't really have time to listen to pandora xD

Ah, well...

Wish me luck!

That's all!

With love,

BDK

PS: Glad my bestie had a good birthday... and now... it's getting closer to his wedding date (3 more months left!) So I want to try to do something special for him and his soon to be wife. Shh... don't tell him... unless he reads this xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.