Monday, September 24, 2018

It's That Time Of The Year!

I am writing this early because by the time 8ish roll around, I'm heading off the computer.

Tonight, I am watching one new show and one returning show. They are called Magum PI and Good Doctor.

Anyway, here's the final challenge on my other blog: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/09/song-of-day-30-look-what-you-made-me-do.html

I will be doing some updates tomorrow on that blog... like a follow up to the challenge. And I will be adding some pages on there so you can check out my social media and more. Just wait for it.

I am going to add the other blog to my pages on this blog so you all can check out.

Since my social media is slowly growing, it's nice to know that more people are reading my blogs xD

I have to say... those challenges are fun to do. Next year is gonna be fun... so just wait and see.

Alright, shall go now since it won't be long until those shows come on tonight.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.