Friday, September 21, 2018

Accepting Changes

I lived in a life where a parent didn't want to accept changes. That parent was my dad. He still doesn't want to accept changes too much because he is growing older and he's already feeling to effects of age past 60. He's turning 61 in October.

While I love my dad to pieces.... I can never be like him about not accepting changes. I love to see change happening. It's why I'm proud to be a liberal.

I've done an easy amount of exercise today. Some reason... it was easy xD I think tomorrow is a rest day... then the next day... might be harder with exercising xD

I'm gonna get the email working and get some stuff done on two sites... one of them is just checking in my free product that came in the mail the other day xD

Ah, well... still a busy day, despite it being a rest day.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

Favorite Song of the Day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.