Thursday, September 6, 2018

Trying To Decide Future Journals

It turns out that quotes can go into the thought/learning journal after all. However, I am going to make another one that's for lists only... not sure how to do that just yet so I will leave that until a later note...

The lists one might be a good idea to add in my resolutions, my goals and other things... so I might add that eventually.

For now, 6 journals is all I need xD

Speaking of which... I might start buying blank journals too so that I can keep on drawing and doodling on my free time long after the challenge.

Anyway, here is the challenge from the other blog: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/09/song-of-day-12-fefe.html

I'm really hoping that I won't get a lot of crappy songs for that challenge the whole entire challenge :v

Right, I will be taking a break from surveys tomorrow and hoping to find more time to check my email and such. Also, tomorrow... is the end of the favorite song of the day challenge too... I am going to just do that one only if a song comes up that is my favorite so that it won't be an everyday thing.

Alright, shall get to watching videos until bed time.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.