Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Just An Idea For Another Journal But Nah

I just got an idea of what I want to do next for a journal. It's writing prompts and more... nah... xD I'll use the writing prompts for story planning but I don't really have a place to put journal prompts so I might add a journal for that eventually... like... write the question or prompt and then use a different color pen to write about it.

I won't be doing that one for a long time because I still gotta fill out other things...

Today has been... a bit off for me. I wanted to do surveys early but due to my computer freezing up, I had to just wait...

But I got what I could done.

I am also doing the ones on the email too.

And have decided to keep doing surveys until 7 at night. Just so I could earn more points.

Anyway, here's the challenge on the other blog here: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/09/song-of-day-11-all-stars.html

I want better songs... so here's to hoping that they will give me better songs someday...

Alright, I will get to watching YouTube until I get to bed later.

Hope things will go well for me tomorrow...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.