Monday, September 3, 2018

Are We Living A Lie?

I once wrote a story about how reality can be something else entirely... something that blows our minds is... we could be living in a simulation type of world and don't even know it.

Like unexplained memories or knowing something is about to happen could be signs that we are living in the future already. Weird, right?

Anyway, enough of that... I have been watching videos and well, pewdiepie put one about how simulation could be real. xD

So... yea... something to think about, right?

Alright here's today's challenge from the other blog: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/09/song-of-day-9-houstonfornication.html

I didn't do much surveys but hoping that when Wednesday comes, I will be better at it.

Tomorrow is just another break day for me... so just have to wait and see what happens next.

I will continue on with watching videos for the rest of the time I am awake...

Who knows what tomorrow will be like...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.