Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Fall Is Coming!

I'm kind of glad fall is coming but I don't really want to be winter so soon xD

Ah, well... can't be helped when you live in a place where all four seasons happen whether it's short or long...

I'm thinking of something for Halloween so keep an eye for this... maybe.

I'm taking a break from one challenge in October due to wanting to do the November challenge.

I really want to write so yea...

I'm gonna do my make up. So there you go. That's what I'm doing for the month of October. I might not be perfect with it but it'll be something different to get into.

Everyday, I'll get out something different to wear on my face and stuff...

I just don't have enough lipsticks and really like to have a dark color and a red color. Just have to wait and see until then.

For now, here's the challenge on my other page: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/09/song-of-day-24-natural.html

Since it's just two weeks until October... I'm gonna make a special announcement for what I am going to do for the second blog... so keep an eye out for that!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.