Friday, September 28, 2018

Excited For Something

As it gets closer to Kingdom Hearts 3 (4 more months), I'm getting excited about it. Something that I really want to buy.

Anyway, I have done my exercise today. Now just trying to figure out what to do next.

I have time to do things today since I don't have anything planned for today. Ah, well.

I am hurting a bit but I think I will be alright.

I am glad today doesn't have a lot of things since it's break day...

I am still trying to figure out what we are gonna do this weekend... since my dad refuses to take me and my mom to the Chicken Festival down London... ah, well... that's my dad for ya.

I hope that I have time to watch YouTube today since I do have a show to watch tonight... I should be back on the computer after it goes off though.

Until the second post.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.