Monday, September 17, 2018

It Sucks When You Don't Feel Good

Today, my stomach is hurting a lot... I just can't help but going to the bathroom every so often.

And despite all of that, I tried to exercise xD It was an easy one today it's all good.

The weekend started out okay but then on Sunday... the worst possible thing.... my stomach hurt after just half of the day. And that sucked a lot.

Here's the challenges of the weekend here: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/09/song-of-day-21-cant-stop.html and https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/09/song-of-day-22-stressed-out.html

Since my stomach is hurting, I am going to do a few surveys... at least, three per page because you never know when I need to go straight to the bathroom... it sucks to feel this way on a weekday but it can't be helped.

Most of it is because my period ended on Friday so I have to deal with it a few days later... ugh...

Anyway, I shall get on with the day... for the surveys that I don't complete, I will not worry about it until I actually do feel a lot better.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.