Monday, April 1, 2019

Not In The Mood For April Fool's Day.

They added a new scene and boss fight on Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Final Mix... so guess I'll be playing that tonight and trying it again... after I figured it out xD

It's gonna be interesting on how to do that now.

Anyway, I am not going to be doing anything much today...

Just waiting for any news about my brother... he's having a heart pacer put in... something that he needed because his heart slows down when he's asleep.

I guess that explains why he is a heavy sleeper.

Alright, while I wait for the news... I am going to watch some videos or something.

Just not a whole lot to do... and kind of wanting to avoid anything to do with April Fool's Day.

So... I shall see you all later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

1 comment:

  1. im glad wayne is ok he needed that heart pacer a long time ago

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.