Friday, March 29, 2019

Writing Another Chapter Tomorrow

It's not that simple to understand things about a game...

Ah, well.

We just have to wait another month before another update comes xD

Anyway, I am just thinking about what chapter 8 would be like for Ali...

I am close to ending his story pretty soon and then I'm gonna write Jonas's story. His would be different than anybody because we shall see how it feels to live in the darkness.

Then after the stories are done, I'm taking a short break to read and more so I can get inspired for the next book... so keep an eye out for that. xD

Alright, tomorrow means no blog posts for two days... it's nice to have a break from something.

I will be getting chapter 8 for you. Then the last two chapters will be good for me to write next week or so.

Jonas will be next. I am not sure how long his story shall be.

I'm thinking of introducing a new character in the next book... who is part human. Muahaha.

Well, see you all on Monday.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.