Monday, April 8, 2019

Today Seemed Short

I guess my day just got... short?

I have been taking naps at odd times and I really don't like it at all xD

Ah, well...

I am not sure what tomorrow will bring since I am about to get off the computer to watch a show.

I think I will be writing chapter 2... because this is an important chapter and I need to be able to help Jonas find the tower...

So far, he has met his Master who will teach him the power of the darkness and how to use it for the good.

Anyway, I am going to get off here for now...

See you all tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.