Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Trying To Figure Out What To Do Next

I don't know why I like some songs that are in another language other than English... but some of them are so good.

I am going to get ready to get off the computer to either watch Netflix or plan on playing Kingdom Hearts 3 again...

Again, I might just wait until I get the DLC later on this year.

So we shall see what happens next.

I have to say... having Netflix available on PS4 has been the best thing for me...

And soon, Disney+ which I will be getting around a month or two after it's release.

You can always be safe about getting things so yea...

The one thing that excites me the most... PS5 is able to play all PS4 games so I'm looking forward to hoping to buy that too.

I still need a newer TV so just have to wait and see...

I don't know why I like talking about planning the future for but it's awesome, I guess xD

Anyway, I shall get off now and hope for good things to come.

See you all tomorrow though... going to try to finish writing Jonas's story pretty soon so keep an eye out for another update for that tomorrow too.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.