Monday, April 8, 2019

Waking Up With Aches And Pains

Waking up with a stiff shoulder is not something that I want to enjoy... and it sucks a whole lot.

I just have to deal with it for a while.

Anyway, I am going to do surveys on the email... since it's always hard to get things started on Mondays.

However, by the time late afternoon comes out, I'll be watching more of Blue Exorcist. An anime about a demon boy who wants to be an exorcist against his own kind... interesting right?

Ah, well...

I got a load of anime to catch up... but I'm just gonna take my time in watching those.

I won't watch a sequel unless I've already seen the first season... if I have not seen the first season, I will catch up with that version first before I catch up with the other... hope that makes sense xD

I haven't decided rather to write tomorrow or not for Chapter 2 of Jonas's story... I want to make this a special ending... without making it sound rushed.

Just have to wait and see, I guess...

I got all this week to do things...

So until then...

Shall see you all later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.