Thursday, April 4, 2019

Wow.

So... they updated more story on Kingdom Hearts Union(cross)... so I will be playing that once it's done downloading.

I am going to just do surveys from the email... and tomorrow, I will be checking all of them to see if anything needs to be cashed in... doubt it... but you never know.

Anyway, I have to say... I am glad to finally beat Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix last night... it was... strange.

I can't wait for the DLC for Kingdom Hearts 3... for now... let's just hope they continue to try to update the story on KHuX

Alright, I hope today will be good for me... wish me luck for later when I finally finish Ali's story.

It's short but I wanted it to be short...

As for Jonas's story... I haven't figured out how long that one will be yet.

Just... hope that I am able to keep up with his character... he's kind of... the type of person who doesn't agree on everything. While Hana doesn't care to take risks... Jonas is the type that doesn't do risky things.

Alright, I shall get on with the day... doing some surveys and such... then writing chapter 10 and epilogue later on.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.