Thursday, April 25, 2019

Taking A Break From Writing Stories

I think the DLC may just be... something that nobody is going to expect... there's quite a few things that Nomura wanted to add on Kingdom Hearts... so we just have to wait and see until then.

I have finished my story today and I think... I will miss writing it...

I may or may not write a sequel to it... because it felt all rushed to me.

I am going to take my time on editing the story though... but who knows when that's going to happen xD

I really want to start a new story for that website sometime soon or later...

Who knows...

I am grateful for having strange dreams so I hope to continue them.

Right now, I am taking a break from writing and wanting to start reading which is pretty soon, in fact... because one I am done with the random book challenge on the other blog... I will be free from reading first chapters of a lot of books xD You have no idea...

Alright, I shall get to bed soon.... since it is raining here... and yea...

See you all tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.