Monday, April 29, 2019

It's Okay To Be Nervous Sometimes

I'm not really looking forward to having surgery the next week... in fact, I'm a little bit nervous.

It's normal to feel this way before anything, really.

I am sorry for posting a lot of stuff on my social media about things...

A lot of people doesn't like to accept the fact you are addicted to something... so, it's understandable.

I would like to make a post about why I do what I do sometimes...

Right now, I am just doing it just so I can get my mind off worries and stuff...

You have to... or else... there's gonna be sleepless nights.

So yea...

I know how my bestie is feeling... because some people do give out weird ideas... Some of those ideas are not even relevant to what's going on in your life.

My odds on feeling better... is good. So I want to keep that in mind as I get closer to the surgery date...

Alright, I shall get off the computer soon... was kind of waiting for a video but it may come up tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.