Thursday, April 4, 2019

Done With Gaming For A Little While

For those that don't know... I am done with Kingdom Hearts replays until I could figure out how to add them onto YouTube... for now... no more replays will be happening.

I finished KH2FM last night....

And I am finished with Ali's story too.

I have one more to write so keep an eye out for that on Saturday...

I need to have a feel for the darkness before I can get to Jonas's story.

What's to say... everything is meant to be that way.

I often wonder about writing worlds that are not mine own.

Also, I really feel bad for Ali... he literally say he's sorry but have no recollection on why he's sorry.

The epilogue is wow... I hated to end his story short but I'm done with possession because this time... we're gonna go into brain washing type of thing xD

We also got introduced to more of Eli as well as Cam and Ana who will not be revealing their names that much in the story until Avalon. >_> It's meant to be that way.

For now... I shall see you all tomorrow...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.