Monday, April 29, 2019

Excited For The News Of Kingdom Hearts

Over the weekend, I heard the news for Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC... it's called Re:Mind and... well... it's interesting that it's called that...

I think it's more about Xion... but who knows... Nomura did want to show several scenes that we were confused about...

Like where Kairi went after that happened to her... how did Ven met with X... so many questions.

Ah, well... we just have to wait until June for any news.

Anyway, I am going to take it easy this week... mostly help my mom around the home and more...

Who knows...

I shall let you all know more as the week goes through...

But it is my birthday week... since Sunday is my birthday :P

Alright, see you all later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.