Tuesday, April 9, 2019

My Plans For The Warm Weather

I am so glad I fell back in love with unicorns xD

Anyway, let's talk about what's gonna happen in the next few weeks or so...

I might be having my surgery pretty soon... so this is not something that I am backing out... so keep that aware.

I am going to work on the last part of my story full time starting tonight... I always write better towards the evening for some reason.

After finishing that part up... I will be taking a break from it. I will fix any mistakes through the summer.

I will be reading more often now.

Also, a new challenge is coming for a month... So keep an eye out on my twitter for that.

I'm gonna try to practice on drawing using coloring pencils... for now. Also, I will be getting back to coloring pictures too... but it won't be an one picture a day type of thing... more of... take my time and get it done in a few days type of thing.

I'm looking forward to this warm weather so I really hope that my dad would take me to places to see but I won't keep any hopes for this because lately, he's been... weird about it. I mean, we never got to go anywhere last year... so yea.

My warm days are set up... along with watching some of shows that I wanted to catch up too.

Until then...

See you all later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.