Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Planning Ahead On My Stories

I think the main reason why I wanted to replay Kingdom Hearts series was because... I wanted to be able to study the story. It's an inspiration to the story I am currently writing.

Now... I will finish Ali's story this week. It's something that I knew wouldn't last long because his story doesn't really start until later on.

I really wish I could publish this book... but I know there are too many errors... so... another time, I guess.

I might be getting a program to help me out with a lot of grammar so it can be a little better.

Then I will figure out from there.

Jonas's story is coming next. It's the final part to the first book.

I am not sure if I want to go past 3 books... but we shall see.

Question is... was there dragons during Avalon? xD

I have to do some research about Avalon because it's the connection to the whole series.

The second book... is Faerie. Not really that hard to write that because I love faeries...

And well... it's all about protecting this world.

My characters are Hana, Ali and Jonas for now. Each one has a different personality... Hana loves taking risks... Ali regrets everything. Jonas doesn't believe in himself... it's something that I want to be able to keep at...

Writing three different characters is gonna be hard because I want to keep in mind... they are different people with different personalities.

Now... for those who are looking for a love interest... Maybe. But I might do it like something from a game xD

Alright... I shall get on with the day...

See you all later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.