Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Twist Coming Tomorrow

I think tonight will be a night of huge planning for Chapter 9. Chapter 10 is on Thursday.

Things that would be important... The evil person who possessed Ali's body... waited a few days to go see Hana... and try to get Jonas... only to... get blocked by Hana and her master. Now this will pass... because we will be talking to the Master! YAY!!!

Also, will we be revealing the name of the Master? >_> Maybe.

Alright, I will get on with the rest of the night...

Gotta watch FBI and then I will be playing KH2FM... hoping to figure out how to beat Saix. Who? What?

Who knows.

Well... I shall get off the computer now.

See you all tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.