Friday, April 26, 2019

New Things Are Coming To My Blogs

I think it's time to start planning for what could be the next story....

If you knew me... you would know that I wrote a story long ago called The Mountain series... some thought it was a Christian fantasy novel but it wasn't.

In fact... I am going to rewrite the series... to the way I feel would be right.

And I'm gonna start sharing my writing journal on here more often... whether you all like or not xD

I am going to write the story using a writing software... to help me be better at writing more...

Also, more poems may appear in these blogs too...

More thoughts too.

And like my bestie once said... I should start adding my strange dreams here too.

I always want to write something in the sense of philosophy... Because everything around me... just seems weird.

Ah, well...

Anyway, I will continue to let you all know any news...

Soon... but only after my recovery from surgery.

Alright, shall get off the computer soon...

See you all on Monday.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.