Friday, April 19, 2019

Trying To Figure Out What Game To Buy Next

Trying to decide what game I want next for the PS4... I am done with playing Kingdom Hearts until the DLC comes out...

So I sort of want another game with a story in it xD

I guess I just have to figure it out tomorrow.

Right now, I am planning to take me some medication for allergies... because my throat is bothersome.

Tomorrow means a break like always...

Since my birthday is coming close... I really want a game to play while I'm recovering from surgery...

So... yea...

I may just have to go over to Gamestop and just look around for ideas...

I'm not big on Fallout... so yea... not gonna play it at all.

For now... see you all on Monday.

I'll be sure to let you all know if I did bought a game.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.