Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Hope My Ears Are Not Worse Than They Are

My ears are driving me insane... hurting, giving me headaches... really do hope it's not ear infections which sadly... I can still get as an adult...

All I can say is just wait and see until then.

Anyway, I am still counting down to the surgery date... so let's all hope that my ears hurting is just something to do with the weather and not me.

I will be watching a show or two in a few...

Just interesting to see what might happen next.

So... see you all tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.