Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Here's What Is Going On

Yesterday, I couldn't explain everything because I was so darn sleepy...

I am able to explain everything now.

I am having my thyroid removed. Due to the nodule being in a weird location, it has to be this way.

I will be alright as long as I can take the medication... but this is for the rest of my life.

Thyroids controls your weight, your hormone levels, your heart rate, and much more... so it's important part of your body but it's can be safe to have it removed.

It won't be for a while because unfortunately, my allergies are driving me insane and causing me to have fevers... so have to wait a bit.

I will keep you all updated for anything more.

For now...

See you all later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.