Thursday, March 21, 2019

Some News About My Thyroid Problem

I guess it's time. Well, about time that they called to let me know the results of my thyroid nodule biopsy.

It's abnormal. A neoplasm. I looked it all up and know it's not something to worry about much.

I will let them remove it because it's causing me to not control my weight that well.

The bad thing, it's where my throat is... but the good thing... it's small.

I will not say anything else until I get an appointment date and stuff... I do know it might be in a week or two before I go see what to do next.

I learn over time to not stress over things... it's not fun being in a weak body but I won't let that stop me. I might not be strong physically, but I am strong mentally.

I just need prayers, thoughts, and much more.

I told on my twitter that I don't need objects... just reassurances.

This will not stop my writing for my blog and my stories.

Tomorrow will bring chapter 5... I have to sit and think about what will happen next... I know for sure... Ali is going to bring the letter to Hana and then tell her that he will not bother teach her anymore than what he already was teaching her. This will begin Ali's struggle to power hungry and forgiveness. Chapter 6 and so forth... will be harder to write because I gotta experience the struggle and more. I am hoping to get past chapter 10 with Ali. So wish me luck.

Anyway, see you all tomorrow. And I shall play my game until I get sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.