Monday, March 4, 2019

Wanting To Rewrite The Beginning

I am going to try my best to rewrite the beginning for Hana's story pretty soon... it seemed that it doesn't really make sense right now... so I want to try my best to structure it better using another app to write stories...

I will be rewriting some parts of the story before I continue on with Part 2 which is gonna be Ali's story.

I want to be able to add a bit more to some of the chapters... so yea...

It will take me a while to reach to where I wish to be.

I think it would be better to start out with something... awesome.

Like a memory or something.

If I do happen to write a second story... I wanna add two worlds... Unseelie and Seelie... this is both light and dark... not in that order xD

I still have loads to plan out for the story...

I don't want to end with just Hana's story... I want to use all three characters into one story... kind of... having a diffferent point of view.

Who knows... we just have to keep writing and see what happens next.

I'm writing this like a game in a way too... so explaining why it's weird.

Alright, shall get this blog up and hope for a good day...

Someday, I will remember to fix my YouTube on the PS4 xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.