Friday, March 22, 2019

Feel So Tired

I really wished the weekend would be calm but everything doesn't really go as planned.

Anyway, I am really tired so I may be getting off my computer by 9ish and just... well... play KH: Re:CoM xD

It's a mouthful but I wanna try to see if I could at least beat it.

I am going to get back to DDD and play it too...

All in time...

No hurries or anything at all.

I just hope that everything will be awesome for the weekend.

I am going to take an official break from my story tomorrow... only because I felt bad when I wrote chapter 5 xD

Chapter 6 and so forth is very important for me to get into a good mood to... so I just have to rest from writing until I get back into that mood.

Alright, I shall see you all on Monday.

Of course, still gonna let you all know of any news about anything too.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.